Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Final reflection


Sadly this will be my last post the this Katy Perry blog. I will be talking about what I learned about Katy and what I found challenging and most rewarding in doing this blog.

What I learned about Katy Perry is that her main achievement to me is that she is the first women ever to reach 5 songs to a number one hit. No other women has done that, nor has anyone but Michael Jackson.

I also learned about her favorite foods. During this project I learned that she loves Thai food, ice cream, spaghetti, and Mexican food. We have a lot in common! I also like Mexican food, spaghetti and ice cream. I also love every song she wrote except the one in the Katy Hudson album that I haven't listen too yet.

The most challenging thing during this Katy Perry blog is finding certain information about her. It was more challenging during the process in finding what she accomplish and what she had recently did in the world.

Also it was a bit challenging in finding pictures of Katy that fit the subject that I was blogging about. Or the picture would just disappear off of my blog and leave a big empty black space on my posts.

What was the most rewarding about doing this blog process is that I learned and studied about someone that I've loved for a long time. I have been a big Katy Perry fan since for over 7 years. Since she wrote "Mockingbird". This has been fun taking some time during school and learn about someone you love for a month.

Another thing that was most awarding is that I learned about a lot of her achievements. Learning about someone that you admire for over a month is great but learning about the great and awesome things they achieve is another fantastic thing to learn. Also I learned about what really happen with the marriage with Russell Brand.

That is why I would like to reflect back on what were the challenging parts of this blog, most rewarding and the things I learned.


Photo credit of: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/katy-perry/images/16324222/title/katy-perry-wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment